eSynergy International is the country’s TOP Producer of World Class Butchers. Our graduates are preferred by foreign employers and manpower agencies hiring for abroad.
We are the pioneer in developing innovative and world class butcher training programs where we have elevated Butchering as a Science, a Craft and as a Professional Occupation. We are the” shakers and movers” of the industry and we continue to lead the way as innovators in training.
It is eSynergy’s MISSION to help Filipinos acquire professional skills in butchering, meat processing and production and help them get into the highly in- demand butchering occupation worldwide. We are committed to help improve their lives and make a difference.
As the leader in butchery training, WE are passionate in teaching our students not only the physical aspect of butchering, but we do our best effort to mold and shape their best asset- their Minds and Hearts during the duration of the training. This helps prepare them as World Class Butchers who can compete with confidence and work proficiently in various international environment.
Congratulations to all eSynergy graduates who are now working abroad!
Michael de Guia, graduate of Slaughtering Operation NC II at Esynergy, works in Hylife
Be a Butcher! Enroll in Slaughtering/Abattoir Operation NC- II or
Butchering /Meat Cutting Course
Canada, Australia, & New Zealand needs 10,000 Industrial Butchers, Meat Cutters or
Slaughtering Plant Workers, Food Production Workers
eSynergy International is the country's TOP Producer of World Class Butchers in the Philippines with a
Meat technology Center patterned after the Canadian And Australian Models which provides high quality
training and skills for Meat Cutting and Butchering. Students are trained in the scientific and international
techniques of meat cutting, using tools and equipment and environment similar to the ones used abroad.
Our graduates are preferred by foreign employers and manpower agencies hiring abroad.
Note : eSynergy is a Tesda Training Center and not a recruitment company.
We offer :
1. Slaughtering/Abattoir Operations NC II Tesda Course
(TESDA Registration no - WTR 0904A-022437)
This course is designed to equip individuals with operational knowledge, skills and attitudes in slaughter/abattoir operations. It deals with all the processes involved in slaughtering pig /or cattle on the process used overseas as well as in large companies in the country.
2. Certificate in Retail Butchery / Meat Cutting and Meat Processing
This is an intensive one month Certificate in Retail Butchering with Meat Cutting and Meat Processing actual hands on training for those who would like to work as Meat shop/ Retail Butcher/Meat cutter. This is recommended also for those who had taken the NC II-in Slaughtering/Abattoir course and wants to further learn butchering and have the edge over other applicants in order to be highly qualified abroad. It includes international techniques in primal, barrel and retail cuts, and de-boning.
Due to the high demand of these skills, slots are limited so please enroll early.
COURSES, FEES and SCHEDULE :
Slaughtering /Abattoir operations-NC-II
Fee : P 20,000 ( Cash) Misc fee : P2,000
No. of days : 35 days
Schedule : Classroom Training - 1pm - 4 PM
Actual Hands on Training (Practicum) Mon-Sat 3:00- 7:00pm
Certificate in Retail Butchery / Meat Cutting and Meat Processing
Fee : P 25,000 ( Cash)No. of days : approximately 1 month
Schedule : Classroom Training : Mon-Sat 1pm-5pmActual Hands on Training (Practicum): Tues-Sunday 6:00am-11:00 noon or 11:00am to 3 PM
Trainee Entry Requirement:
- At least High School Graduate, good Moral Character, ability to communicate orally and in writing, physically and mentally healthy
- 2 pcs. 1 x 1 picture ; 2 pcs 2 x 2 pic, copy of your HS or College diploma (if you have any) and photo copy of valid id
For more details please email us at:
email@example.com or you may call us at :
2nd flr., Abacast Bldg.,
Today’s meat industries in Canada Australia, New Zealand, UK and Europe are multi- billion dollar businesses due to their continuous growth from consumers who are meat lovers and enjoy eating beef steak, barbecues, bacon and other processed meat products and from the export of their products to USA, Japan and other European Countries.
While their huge meat industry enjoys continuous growth yearly, these companies face manpower shortages due to the retirement of workers who reach 60 years old, which comprise 30% of the workforce. The lack of interest of their younger people to work in meat processing aggravates the manpower shortage because most of them prefer white collar jobs in sales,IT, admin, and other glamorous jobs. Some meat processing plants in Canada and Australia have even closed operations due to the serious lack of manpower.
Meat processing in advance countries is an integrated operations meaning most large companies own:1) 1)farms, the 2) cattle or swine(pigs), goat or sheep in the farm,3) the abattoir plants where slaughtering/ butchering takes place,4) the meat processing where the carcass are further cut and processed into beef/ pork cuts, fillets, steaks, barbecue cuts, ham, bacon, & other processes meats. The processed meat are distributed/marketed to groceries & supermarkets which the large companies usually own.
Hence, while working as a butcher can be a good entry point to be employed in these companies, there is also a great career opportunity to move or be promoted to other positions in various departments like meat processing, admin or grocery staff or sales.
Working as a butcher can be very rewarding financially for immigrants or workers because the salary ranges from twenty four thousand to forty six thousand dollars yearly depending on the workers experience, plus other benefits, training, etc. incentives.
According to TESDA, there is an estimated shortage of 10,000 butchers / and meat workers in these countries which are needed to be filled up, especially so that large companies have started hiring again due to the vigorous international market demand.
1. Immigrants who are waiting for their papers to be approved for immigration
2. Relatives of Immigrants or citizen’s who will be petitioned by their relatives through the family category or provincial nomination which only takes an average of 1 year in processing.
3. Immigrants whose visa are already approved and will leave in a few months time who wants to be hired and start working immediately.
4. Relatives of immigrants who can b hired as butcher/abattoir worker through a work visa or company sponsored visa.
5.People who willing to work in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK or Europe as butchers/slaughtering workers as their occupation entry point.
6. Graduates of NMIS-BAI slaughtering course who lack the practicum time, and who needs TESDA certification.
7. Butchers with local experience or those in the meat business who wants to learn the scientific way of this trade and earn TESDA certification & be able to work abroad.
8. People planning to set up a meat business which is very profitable.
9. Graduates of Nursing, Caregivers, Agriculture, VetMed,Animal Science or Culinary Arts whose course/occupation can be aligned with a a career entry in overseas meat industry as as slaughter person,grocery butcher or meat cutter or abattoir worker.
10. People who loves the challenges & the outdoors , or loves to work with their hands and takes great pride in their work output.